PA to Desire de Waal
Lynn has spent in excess of 35 years in the Financial Services Industry in South Africa, most of those in the employee benefits environment (retirement and risk funds), both in an administration and management capacity. In the last 5 years, Lynn moved her focus into a dedicated administration support role to her consultants, on employee benefits and individual policies. Most recently she was given the opportunity to move with her Consultant into this new and exciting arena of business, being Holborn Assets Management. Her passion is her clients and members, this is what we are here for: to provide them with good service, and assistance in their time of need. Lynn is looking forward to a long, successful and prosperous future in this new endeavour.
- Monash University Australia (South African Campus)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management, (Retirement Funds)
- Damelin Education Group South Africa (School of Banking & Insurance)
- FAIS 2 Exam: Long Term Category C2, Assurance (Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 by the Parliament of the Republic of S.Africa)
- UNISA (University of South Africa)
- FAIS 1 Exam: Long Term Category C2 Assurance (Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 by the Parliament of the Republic of S.Africa)